Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
So, I'm still new to this blogging thing and I want to jazz up my page... How do I go about doing so, without losing all of the information on my page??? Can anyone help me?
yea, just depends on what you're looking for kayla. mine is a pretty basic blogger layout + then i just designed my own header. let me know more specifics and i'll try to help ya out!
How do you add your own header? I want something basic, but I'm not even sure how to change the font of mine.... I'm pretty bad when it comes to this type of stuff! haha Any help you could give would be wonderful! Do I need photoshop?
Just another twenty-something newlywed. I'm a wanna be green thumb and health nut, should have been a teacher, loving life kind of gal. We've had quite the last few months. On December 23, 2010 we welcomed the new love of our life, Adam. The day we left the hospital, we drove 1.5 hours to our new home. I'll graduate in May 2011 with my masters in school counseling and cannot wait to find a job. Until then, I'll be spending every moment with my new little guy. Life is good!
3 comments:
I purchased my layout from a layout designer and they installed it for me. It depends on how much you want to change it.
yea, just depends on what you're looking for kayla. mine is a pretty basic blogger layout + then i just designed my own header. let me know more specifics and i'll try to help ya out!
How do you add your own header? I want something basic, but I'm not even sure how to change the font of mine.... I'm pretty bad when it comes to this type of stuff! haha Any help you could give would be wonderful! Do I need photoshop?
Post a Comment