It's that time again my friends! I have to say, I loveeeeeeeeee the weekend! Here are our plans for the weekend:
Tonight we leave to go visit the in-laws. They live about 4 hours away, so it's far, but it could be much worse. We haven't been there since Christmas, so it is darn time for a visit!
We will arrive around 9:00 pm and they may be in bed, but that's ok.... We'll get right to bed to wake up earlier than usual on a Saturday while still getting to sleep in.... :-) I'm not sure what's planned for the weekend, but I think we might be seeing a movie and enjoying delicious food! I'm never disappointed when we visit the in-laws. I guess I'm just one of those lucky people who actually likes vising her in-laws... It's quite nice!
So, I can't really tell you exactly what we will be doing, but I will update you on Monday! We will for sure be relaxing and having a great time.... I will even try to take some pictures to post. Yes, you know me. Chances of them getting posted right away is very slim, but I'll do my best
TGIF everyone!!!! Have an amazing weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun with the in-laws!
Post a Comment