Alright ladies, since you all know a lot about me, I've decided to follow along with some other blog ladies and let you ask my wonderful hubby anything your little hearts desire!
Whether it be about speaker making, home improvement projects, motorcycles, cars, his ridiculously good looking wife, or what his favorite color is, ask away! Hubby's already agreed to do this for me, so I cannot wait. Stump him ladies, make him think long and hard! Make me proud :-)
Now, I'm gonna feel really stupid if nobody asks anything, so please come up with something! haha
If you're really feeling like you NEED to ask me something, why don't you jot those questions as well. Heck, we'll make it an ask US anything.
We will be posting the answers on Jan 29th! So, ask away until Jan 27th! :-)
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What made you interested in speaker building?
What is your favourite quality about Kayla?
Do you help with chores around the house? Which is your least favorite?
What is your favorite home improvement project that you've completed?
What's your favorite memory of your wife?
Kayla, do you ever ride on the motorcycle with Jesse?
What are you most looking forward to having a kiddo?
Least looking forward to?
Have you ever used the purple bag I sent? It is so manly, I cannot imagine you would ever leave it at home when shopping.
Be honest- which fury child is your favorite?
And the standard questions:
What is you favorite dessert, animal, color, sea creature (different than the animal please), food, article of clothing, kind of bed, magazine, website, and candle scent?
Lindsey has left a new comment on your post "The Saints go marching in.....":
What is his favorite thing about being married? How did he propose?
Post a Comment