To the Super Bowl that is!!
After cheering for the Saints the entire game last night, I did feel a bit sad for the Vikings. I don't know what it is, obviously someone has to lose and someone has to win, but I always feel bad for the losers. They played a great game and lost. It happens and people get over it, but I felt a bit of sadness come over me last night as I saw an emotionless Farve (who would have been the oldest quarterback to play in the superbowl) take the field after throwing an interception for his last throw in the last game of the season, in the playoffs, nonetheless.
You can read more about their win here which leads them to the Super Bowl!! I have to say though, I was pulling for them. A bit of a Cinderella story, if you will. Come on, they've had a lot to deal with in the past few years and I am so happy that they have this chance to go to the Super Bowl! They deserve it and as it is their first trip to the Super Bowl (ever, I think... Correct me if I'm wrong), I am pulling for them.
I know I know... I actually do like football, for some weird reason. I don't mind curling up on a Sunday afternoon watching football with the hubby. I actually secretly love it! It's so relaxing!
I'll fill you in on my weekend later, but Happy Monday all!
** Don't forget to Ask my Hubby Anything!** By: Jan 27th, 2010!!! Come on, anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i like curling up with declan watching football, too--although I normally play on my laptop or do grad work, but, heck, its all togetherness, right?!
I have been a Saints fan since high school...so I was a happy girl yesterday!
What is his favorite thing about being married? How did he propose?
My boyfriend did NOT move from the couch at all Sunday! But both his picks made it, so it was a good night. haha
Post a Comment