We're hoping to join you all someday soon, because this baby fever is kicking my butt. Maybe it will help if I stop thinking about it, but no dice.... I just can't. So send your love and prayers our way, I know there are many other people who need it more than us right now, but if you have any extra, it would be much appreciated!
P.S. You all look too darn cute with your baby bumps! I joke that hubby will have to roll me to bed because I'm going to be like a big huge round ball when I'm pregnant. We shall see! :-)
In other news- Tomorrow's Friday and I am O So Excited! We're having some friends over for dinner on Saturday. I'm making Taco Soup & Chicken Noodle Soup! Maybe I'll share the recipes with you next week. They are delish, I promise. Other than that, we'll be laying low.
Have you seen Sherlock Holmes yet?? Would you recommend it? Are there any other movies out in the theaters that you would suggest? I want to get out and see a movie in the theaters, buttered
Sorry for the randomness that is this blog post. I have a lot going through my mind!
** Don't forget to Ask my Hubby Anything!** By: Jan 27th, 2010!!! Come on, anything!
8 comments:
don't worry...the baby will come :) in perfect timing!
as for movies...I LOVED leap year. It is amazing..and my hubby liked it too. Lovely bones was too sad-more of a rentable movie. Book of Eli was a little gruesome (I didnt see it, hubs did)...and The Morgans movie was cute, but also not worth it in the theater. I'd say...LEAP YEAR :)
have fun!
ps: we get to see free movies b/c of a friend who works there--so, thats why I see so many--or else I'd be broke ;)
I'm sending you baby vibes big time!!! You will get yours this year I bet!
I so hear you on the everyone being pregnant or just had a baby thing! I think I may be the last person in my family to have a baby!! We haven't been trying but we haven't done anything to prevent it for 6 years and still nothing!
I really think there is something in the water that they all are drinking :)
Oh, I SO could have written this post. I totally understand.
We haven't seen Sherlock Holmes, but some friends of ours did and they recommended it, for what it's worth.
good luck to you lady! I know what you mean, seems like the entire world is pregnant! I hope that I don't get prego right now so I just quit drinking water! lol
Maybe time will come for you - all in God's perfect timing. I will be praying for you, my friend. Have a great weekend.
We've talked about this already... I'm right there with ya:) Here's to babies in 2010!
Thinking about you! I had baby fever so bad too...more than I ever told anyone!
Post a Comment