Friday, January 8, 2010

You won't want to miss this!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!  It ends January 11th 8:00pm CST!  Come on, who wouldn't love a crock-pot and a free one at that!

It's almost like having your own personal cook, just take a few extra minutes in the morning throw together somethings and voila (vwɑˈlɑ)!  How exciting is that!?!?  P.S.  I totally had to search on how to spell the dan world voila!  I would have never guessed that's how it's spelled!

Maybe you can even teach your hubby how to use it, how awesome would that be? **



So anyway, stop what you're doing, head here and sign up for the giveaway!  It's actually a really cool crock-pot that you can set the time on!  Check it out!  you won't be disappointed!


Good luck and have a great weekend!


**- Disclaimer:  In no way is this blog suggesting that your husband should do the cooking or that he will actually use the crock-pot once you win it or that the crock-pot will make your dinner without any effort on your part.  But I do promise you it will make dinner making simpler!   However; if this post helps do the trick and get your hubby cooking then by all means I'll take the credit! :-)

No comments: