Friday, January 29, 2010

I've been waiting for you.....

Friday, that is.... It's finally here my friends!  My Friday is shaping up to be quite lovely... As we near 4:30 (in another hour an 10 minutes), I'm getting ever so excited for an overdue weekend!

-I had a delicious lunch from Pablos, think Panchero's but way way better! Chicken Quesadilla with rice and pico!  Perfection....

-I ordered something for our camera and I cannot wait to share!  I'll be positing about it when I get it!

-I'm heading to Old Navy tonight, they are having a 30% off sale + an additional 25% if you use your Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic card.  Do I need anything?  No, but you'll still find me there trying to find something I can't live without!

-I was reminded today that, no matter what's going on, in the end things will be ok.  You may not see it now, but it will all work itself out eventually.  God has a plan for everyone and it is not up to us to try and understand it.  So, I'm going to try to go with the flow more often and just let things roll... :-) (Thanks Mom!)

-My dog woke me up at 3:00 am.  Mind you, this is probably the 2nd time he's ever done this, ever and he's 6 years old!  Apparently he had a hankerin for some water, at 3:00am.... Our bed is very high off the ground and well Bear, he's not too big.  It takes all of his strength to jump onto the bed and he can only do this if he's got a lot of energy.  So, at 3:00am he was not about to jump off himself.  After he drank what seemed like the entire container of water (its like a 5 gallon bottle dispenser) he then proceeded to let me know he need to go to the bathroom.  Well no crap, you just drank the entire bowl of water!  So, I had to wait another 10 minutes until he did his deed and I was finally able to get back in bed.  Hubby, however; slept through the entire thing.  So, if you're wanting to break into someones house late at night and steal something, it might as well be ours, because he could sleep through anything!  No, but seriously, I wouldn't appreciate that, so don't do it.

-Anyway, I give all of you mothers out there props for getting up a million times during the night to take care of your little one.  I know I will do it when we have a baby, but for now, I will treasure my sleep!

-Tonight will be a very relaxing night and I can.not.wait.  I may even open a bottle of wine, don't mind if I do!
 
-I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I'll be back on Monday to let you know if we accomplished anything this weekend!  Signs point to no..... :-)

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy that FRIDAY is here too!! So looking forward to the weekend! :)!! Enjoy yours!

Pamibelle said...

Hope you have a nice weekend!

The Duve Family said...

Your mom is right. God has a plan for all of us, and it isn't meant for us to understand, but to learn from.

The Duves
www.duvefamily.blogspot.com

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hope it's been a fabulous weekend so far :)

Lucy Marie said...

I hope you had a good weekend. It sounds like you had a busy week and needed some rest.