What made you interested in speaker building?
I've been interested in loud music for as long as I can remember. It started with car audio equipment, installing head units, door speakers, and sub-woofers and then into building my own sub-woofer boxes for a car audio. Then it turned into building my own cabinet boxes for home theater.
What is your favorite quality about Kayla?
I would say that if I had to just pick one, the best quality about my wife is that she is my best friend. She allows me to feel as comfortable as I ever could be, knowing that whatever I say won’t make her mad and I can be as goofy as I can and she likes it.
Do you help with chores around the house? Which is your least favorite?
-Yes, I help with vacuuming, window washing, cat litter boxes, dishwasher and making of the “occasional” meal. My least favorite would be the cat litter boxes.
What is your favorite home improvement project that you've completed?
Redoing the hardwood floors. They had carpet over them before, then I tore the carpet up and refinished the wood floors underneath. I think this made the biggest difference in our home.
What's your favorite memory of your wife?
The first time I took her for a motorcycle ride. She was scared to death but I don’t blame her. I had a Honda CBR600RR, which was a super-sport race bike. The rear seat was on a very steep angle and up in the middle of nowhere.
Kayla, do you ever ride on the motorcycle with Jesse?
Yes…. But don’t tell my mom. Kidding, I actually didn’t tell my parents about it until almost a year after Jesse & I had been dating. I thought they would probably kill me. They didn’t, but they weren’t too excited about it. They do know however; that Jesse is a very safe rider and we have always worn helmets and jackets to be as safe as possible.
What are you most looking forward to having a kiddo?
Teaching he/she anything they want to know.
Least looking forward to?
Teenage years, if it’s a girl…. Having a daughter that would hate me, would be at the top. If it was a boy, having a son that didn’t want to do projects as me or didn’t have the same interests as I do. I think some people are worried about losing their freedom or free time, but I am not worried about this. That would be a positive-negative, since I would be blessed with having a child that would want to spend time with me. That, to me, would be a wonderful curse.
Have you ever used the purple bag I sent? It is so manly, I cannot imagine you would ever leave it at home when shopping.
No, I haven’t used it….. haha But I know my wife uses it a lot! I don’t do much of the grocery shopping, but if I did… I would certainly use it!
Be honest- which fury child is your favorite?
I don’t know… I would probably go with Allie. She bothers me in the mornings and always wants attention. (side note from my wife: She is a huge daddy’s girl!)
And the standard questions:
What is you favorite dessert, animal, color, sea creature (different than the animal please), food, article of clothing, kind of bed, magazine, website, and candle scent?
Dessert- Brownies
Animal- Chimpanzee, it is one of the only other creatures that could have a “somewhat” intelligent conversation. (Because you can teach them to use sign-language which I find fascinating)
Color- At the moment, Mopar B5 blue (My wife just gave me an incredibly weird look, but it’s the color of the new Blue Challenger)
Sea Creature- Dolphins because they are the most intelligent
Food- Italian or Mexican. (Wife’s lasagna!)
Article of clothing- Blue jeans and hooded sweatshirts
Kind of Bed- Firm spring, as large as possible. We sleep with 2 cats and a dog. There isn’t much room in or queen bed.
Magazine- Popular Mechanics
Website- Ebay
Candle scent- Fresh linen
What is his favorite thing about being married?
Spending my life with my love and not having to look anymore!
How did he propose?
I was sick for a few days and just didn’t feel like doing anything. I stayed home sick from work on a Friday and Jesse brought roses home for me that night. On Saturday, I still wasn’t feeling up to par, so Jesse got a bath ready for me, made a playlist of our favorite songs so that I could listen to them and lit a bunch of candles. Then he asked me if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I of course said well yeah and then he took a ring out of his pocket and said “Will you marry me?” It was not flashy and just the two of us and I loved it.
5 comments:
Love the answers. Thanks for sharing!
What a fun question and answer post!!
Love the proposal question! Too cute! :) Ours was just the two of us too and not flashy, but it was perfect!
We do have names picked out. I am not planning on keeping them a secret. I'll share later today when we know what the baby is :)
Cute post and proposal story. :)
Thanks, Jesse! I only ride on R's motorcycle with him approximately once a year, and my mom still hates it.
Post a Comment