Hubby and I have both been sick for
Anyway, Saturday we headed to my hometown so that I could go dress shopping with my friend Natalie and some of her wedding attendants. I'm a personal attendant in her wedding in September and couldn't be more excited! She ended up finding her dress (which was gorgeous on her!) and her bridesmaids dresses. It was a successful trip! Then we headed out to my parents to relax for a bit before going out for dinner for my dad's birthday. His birthday isn't until Tuesday, so I'll post more about that tomorrow! It was fun to get together with my family and just have fun. My brother & his fiance, Natalie, just got back from 10 day vacay where they got to go on a cruise and to the Orange Bowl to see our beloved Hawkeyes win!! I am so jealous, they were very tan and had a great time.
Sunday we went to breakfast with my parents and then headed back home.... The never ending journey I suppose.... We watched the Packers play an incredible 2nd half, only to lose it in overtime. We weren't too excited about that.
Anyway, I was laying in bed by 8:00, reading a book and was asleep by 9! I'm telling you, this cold is kicking my butt!
Hope you have a great Monday and boy do I have some stories to tell you!
I also have a great convo with Dish Network that I can't wait to share. So stay tuned and enjoy your marvelous Monday!
*More on the Big Bang Theory and how Sheldon reminds me of my hubby at times.... haha In a good way!
P.S. Today is the LAST day to enter my giveaway!!!
5 comments:
Hope ya'll start feeling better soon!
Sounds like you had a good weekend even if your cold was kickin your butt ;)
I've had many-a-nights of falling asleep between 8-9pm.
:) Hope you feel better soon!
Lol, looking fwd to hearing your Dish Network story!!
Ick. I hope you both get feeling better soon! It's no fun, is it?
Sounds like a good weekend, and I hope you are feeling better! :)
Post a Comment