Friday, January 8, 2010

I've come to realize...

I stole this from Brittany Ann at Living in the Moment, check her out, she's fabulous!

I like doing these types of things once in awhile because it gives me a chance to reflect on my own answers and also it gives me something I can return to and see how much I've changed, or stayed the same! Plus, it's also kind of fun!

Anyway, sit back, relax and enjoy.  I know I did!

***
I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is not the one I want to stay in forever.  I want to be and will be a school counselor, hopefully within the next school year and if not then 2011-2012 school year, Here I come!

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . sometimes I make it to my destination and have no idea how I did it.

I’ve come to realize that I need. . to stop worrying about the little things.  I get so wrapped up in worrying that it can't be healthy!

I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . my desire to go out and drink because I have so many other things to do.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people are rude for no apparent reason.  Get over yourself and realize that everyone has their opinion and it's just that, their opinion and they are entitled to it.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . it doesn't happen very often and I get very chatty, sometimes to the point of no return if you know what I mean!

I’ve come to realize that money… is not something one should worry about.  But don't look at this girl, she worries about it as if it's her job.  Money is also not everything and definitely does not buy happiness.

I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . may not like me and I'm ok with that.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . think of home (my parents home) as my home.  Maybe it will change when we have kids, but I'll always want to live close to my family.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . is very different than I am, but that's what makes us unique.  He is my only sibling and I love him with all my heart and wish the very best for him.

I’ve come to realize that my mom... needs a vacation.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . should be apart of my body because I cannot leave home without it.  If I do, I have to go back and get it, most the time.

I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .that I did not want to get up for work and that I wished I worked for the schools because I would have had an extra 2 hours this morning!

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I forgot to say my prayers

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . about all of the things I'd rather be doing than being at work. BUT then I become thankful that I have a job.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is a very hard worker, he is kind, fun, hilarious at times and irreplaceable and I'm lucky to have him as my dad.

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I spend entirely too much time on there.

I’ve come to realize that today. . . . is Friday and I have a ton of work I should be doing.

I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . will be a movie night with the hubby.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . I get to go dress shopping with some of my friends from back home for one of their weddings and that I get to see my family to celebrate my Dad's 54th birthday!

I’ve come to realize that I really want to . . . have a baby, be finished with school, find a great counseling job, move back to my hometown and start living our life as a family. :-) 

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to re-post this is. . . anyway who is in need of something to post.

I’ve come to realize that life. . . should not be taken for granted.

I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . will be fun and relaxing.

I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are one of God's greatest gifts to me.

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is hopefully going to be a great one!

I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . is my other half, my best friend, the love of my life and the person who keeps me grounded.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . get back to work.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . . staying at home more than leaving it.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . why some of the most wonderful people don't get all they deserve.

I’ve come to realize my past. . . has shaped me into the person I am today.

I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are usually not for me.  Sometimes we like to go to a party, but we're always that "old" couple who leaves early to go home because we hate feeling sick in the morning.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of never being able to have children.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way.
***
Please steal this if you want to, it was kind of fun.

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have a great weekend and we'll "see" you Monday!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Cute! I feel the same way about facebook, lol.

I don't know how you survive in the cold weather. I know I would die, lol!!!

Lyryn said...

Oh!!! I feel ya about the money one. My husband is always telling to let go and know we'll be ok! But I just worry all the time! Gosh! That's a hard one for me.

KellyV said...

I too am with you on the facebook ... I've considered deleting it several times because some days it starts to consume my life!

I'll be posting this later on today :) Have a good weekend!

Brittany Ann said...

We have so much in common! I love it! Thanks for joining in!