Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spring ahead?

Is it sad that it's 34 degrees out and it feels like spring?  It's so beautiful out and I actually considered not wearing gloves today.  I think all of this negative degree has made me a bit delusional because in normal winter weather when it's below 45 degrees I'm covered head to toe and just cannot get warm!  

Is it warming up where you're living???  I can take this 30 degree weather, but no more of that nasty below zero stuff! 

3 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

It started warming up a bit here late this afternoon. I actually took off my gloves walking from the pharmacy to my car. It's supposed to be quite bit warmer next week, too!

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny when they say we are having a heat wave and the temps are in the lower 30's. But it really does feel like a heatwave after days of 20 below temps.

Jamie

Kait said...

We were up to 50 here today! After -2 to -6 with windchill last week! It felt like summer here! Ha! :) Enjoy your "warm" weather!