Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holy Snow!

Guys, I know I live in Iowa, but what gives!

Today, the forecast is snow.... Snow... and more snow.... I mean over 24 hours of snow!  I think it's beautiful when it is coming down (slowly) and sprinkling the trees, but this overkill has got to stop!

If I was all fancy, I'd get my "fancy" phone out and take a picture for you all to see... But this girl is back in the 2007-2008 era and doesn't have internet on her phone! So, just believe me when I say we have enough already!

On another note, I'm getting my hopes up for a school err work cancellation! :-) Come on, it happened once last year, it's bound to happen this year!  We're getting close to 12 inches of snow!  (maybe).  So, I've already started planning my day out for tomorrow!  (even though, I know we'll have to work!, but I'm thinking positive!)

I have laundry, dishes, presents to wrap, etc...!  See, I have much more to do than come to work on a completely crappy snow day! :-)

Think happy thoughts with me, I would greatly appreciate it! :-)

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

Hope it works out for you, and you are able to get a "snow day" tomorrow! :)