Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Goals

It's goal time ladies!

November Goals:

  • Take our Christmas Card Picture Let's see.... We took our Christmas card picture last weekend and I got them printed, so this was a success!
  • Workout at least 3 times a month- this was a minor fail.... Some weeks I made it 4 times, others only 2... So on average, maybe we can just say that it was a 1/2 success? (no, well too bad)
  • Finish at least 75% of my Christmas shopping, done as of this last weekend!
  • Make a weekly meal plan 2 times a month  (this is a hard one for me, as we're so busy!) Meal plan- Major fail.... I may save this one for next yeah
  • Decide on a new camera for Christmas.  Any suggestions on SLR cameras??? New camera, done... I'll give you the new reveal after I "open" it up for Christmas! 
On to December Goals:
  • Workout at LEAST 3 times a week (we'll try harder on this one folks, I promise!) 
  • Make dinner 4 times a week
  • Get a pedi for Christmas, just to treat myself!
  • Lose 5 lbs before Christmas (this should be an easy task, but look at all the goodies that come out this time of year!)
  • Take a vitamin every day
  • Not buy myself anything this month
  • Super-clean the house before Christmas
  • Give back to some organization we care about
I think this month is doable, but we'll check back and see in January 2010!! Can you believe it, we're moving into a new year and we can no longer call it 08, 09 or 0 anything it'll have to be 20 10.... I think it's odd.... It was so much easier when things started with an 8 or 9! remember back in 99 or gosh, when this song came out it was probably around 92.... Blah blah blah.  I just think it's so odd. 

Do you have any goals for this month?  Good luck and Happy December 1st!  The 25 Days of Christmas has officially started!!

7 comments:

said...

Good job on writing out your goals! When you see them as a reminder it makes you work hard at achieving them : )

Lindsey said...

These are great goals friend! We are alos trying to cook 4 meals a week and to give back more this season!

Risa said...

These are the same things I have on my list of to-do's. I had a migraine yesterday so I didn't go to the gym. :-(

Penny said...

Fun goals!! I'm two presents shy of having all my gifts purchased, yea!!

Meredith said...

Does having a baby this month count?

Unfortunately, it's a goal that's out of my control!

Lucy Marie said...

Love your goals. I agree, it's so hard to find a way to refer to 2010 without it sounding completely awkward. No one is going to say "OH I remember when that happened back in 10" ... awkward!

Anonymous said...

Good goals. On Sunday afternoon I sit and make my meal plan and grocery list at the same time. It's worked for me.

I'm not even going to attempt the working out thing.