Monday, November 30, 2009

3D!

This weekend we were able to go see Disney's A Christmas Carol in 3D!


I LOVED this movie!  My hubby & my in-laws went with.  I've never been to a 3D movie before, but it was very cool.  I think I'll be buying it when it comes out, hopefully in 3D!  I would not recommend it for children under 10 though as some parts are quite scary.  They added a bit to this version, but again, I really enjoyed it.  Things jumped out at you and felt as if you could touch them!  Very creative!   Definitely a Must See.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I've been wanting to see this... looks like it will be good.

Rachel H. said...

I want to see this, and I really want to go to a 3-D movie! That would be SO much fun! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Was it too scary for little ones? I was going to take my toddler...but heard maybe I shouldn't.