Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Things

I stole this from Danielle at Life, Love and the Pursuit of Me

FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now

  • Get over it.
  • Think of someone else for a change.
  • I deserve a raise.
  • You're lucky and you don't even know it.
  • You'll be just fine.
TEN things about yourself:
  • I chocolate.
  • I love gossip magazines, I can't help it!
  • I love running, but I hate it at the same time.
  • I want to look good, but it's so hard to motivate myself!
  • I love traditions.
  • I love nights in with my husband.
  • Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
  • I love clothes, but hate spending money on them.
  • I love spending time with my family.
  • I am a tv junkie and love to watch OTH, Desperate Housewives, Greys, Private Practice, Brothers & Sisters, House, Medium, Saving Grace, Big Bang Theory, and a couple more.... (It's a sickness)
SEVEN ways to win your heart:
  • Surprises.
  • Massages.
  • Telling me you love me (if you mean it!)
  • Take me somewhere nice.
  • Delicious homemade food.
  • Go out of your way for me.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
  • My husband.
  • My family.
  • School.
  • Getting a counseling job next fall.
  • Vacationing.
  • Upcoming Holidays.
FOUR things you do before you fall asleep:
  • Brush my teeth
  • Wash my face.
  • Kiss the husband.
  • Cuddle.
FOUR things you see right now:
  • My office-mate
  • Candy Corn & Peanuts
  • AMy huge 55 oz water jug.
  • Tons of work to be done!
THREE songs that you listen to often:
  • I'm yours.
  • Lucky.
  • Chicken Fried.
TWO things you want to do before you die:
  • Have two beautiful, healthy children.
  • Move back to my hometown.
ONE confession:
  • I just started a new "diet" yesterday and I'm already starving. :-(

7 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Awh...hope the new diet isn't that bad!! I will be on one shortly! :)

Meredith said...

I love this! I will totally steal it someday!

Risa said...

So funny many of your answers would be mine too!

Sass said...

Hey there!

Thanks for following my blog!!

I'm starting my diet tomorrow...lets starve together! ha!

Sass

Lucy Marie said...

I love the song Chicken Fried! Fun.

Anonymous said...

I love nights in with my husband too. One of life's simple pleasures!

Taryn said...

your two things to do before you die are pretty much my own!