I leave you with my Wordless Wednesday picture! :-)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I'm gone & a wordless Wednesday
I won't be posting much this week because we do not have internet at work and I've been working from home for a day & 1/2 now, diligently working! I've got a lot to do and very little time to do it in. Thanks for staying true to following me! I'll be back next week with more posts, I hope! Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Holy cow--that cat is looking a little demonic there!
Haha, that is Allie. She usually has Blue eyes, but my camera sucks and gave her devil red eyes. She's actually the sweetest little kitty you've ever met and loves to be held! :-)
Can't wait 'til you are back!! :) I've been busy and away too most of the week!
I love that picture so much. Too stinking hilarious!!
heehee, evil kitty.
She's beautiful!
Eeeek. Scary kitty eyes!
Post a Comment