Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful in-laws!!!

Guys!  I'm a horrible daughter-in-law, I had this post sitting in my "edit posts" section wanting to post it on their actual anniversary on 11/2/09, but I didn't!!!  I'm very sorry!!! So, without further adue:

Happy 30th Anniversary to the best in-laws a girl could ask for!!! :-) 

Here they are at our wedding, dancing the night away!


A picture of the whole family


At a wedding in Wisconsin

These people welcomed me into their lives with open arms.  I couldn't have asked for better in-laws.  They are amazing people and I hope to someday live closer to them so we can see them more often.  I hope you both enjoyed your 30th anniversary and I can't wait until we're celebrating our 31st and you're celebrating your 60th! :-)


1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

So sweet!! Glad you have such wonderful in-laws! :)