Monday, November 2, 2009

November Goals

It's about time I set some goals for this month!  I promise I'll be back in December to let you all know how far I've come!

November Goals:

Take our Christmas Card Picture
Workout at least 3 times a week!
Finish at least 75% of my Christmas Shopping
Make a weekly meal plan 2 times a month  (this is a hard one for me, as we're so busy!)
Decide on a new camera for Christmas.  Any suggestions on SLR cameras???

I think it's a pretty easy list, but we shall see! 

Have a great week everyone!!! :-)

4 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Good luck with all of your goals!

Meredith said...

Either Nikon or Canon are great digital SLR's. That said, it's kinda like PC vs. Mac--usually one makes sense to you and the other doesn't. I personally have a Canon XS--yeah, I could have spent more, but I just didn't think the upgrades to an XTi were worth it. And I was more familiar with Canon that Nikon, and couldn't justify paying more for the Nikon.

So my best advice is to go to a camera store or even your local Wal-Mart, and test out both of them--which fits best in your hand? Which menu is easiest for you to navigate?

Rachel H. said...

Good Luck...I'll list my goals for November tomorrow! I'm nervous about seeing how I did in October!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

WOW, those are all my November goals too, minus the meal plan. I don't know if I'll ever get it together enough to plan out our dinners. Ah ha