Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Friday

I'm sorry to make most of you jealous, but today is my Friday!  :-) I worked an extra 12.5h last week and we get to use flextime this week for it.  I took 1/2 of Monday off for my Dr's appt and then Friday.  This weekend will include:

Thursday night:
Margarita's and Grey's with two of my favorites! :-)

Friday:
Shopping at Old Navy, getting my hair done (finally, after the hubby pointed out several a few gray hairs at the ripe age of 24!!).  Then it's off to the in-laws.

Sat:
We're going to The Fireside Theater, I'm pretty excited! Then we'll be relaxing at the in-laws for the rest of the weekend!

I'll be back Monday to post about how our weekend went.  It's my first time at the Fireside, so I'm pretty excited! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Have fun at ON! As I'm sure you saw, I got a TON of stuff from there this fall!

beckylbranch said...

Have a great LONG weekend!!! Yeah! And I don't see any gray hairs...what? They are highlights my dear...highlights!!!

Lucy Marie said...

Have a great weekend! I have a few greys myself --- and I'm younger than you. EEEK!

Rachel H. said...

I'm so jealous!! I want today off so bad! I'm feeling tired and have lots to do at home!

Meredith said...

Have fun shopping, you lucky girl!

Taryn said...

grey hairs?! Man- I wonder if I have any. Not that Chris would notice though . . .