Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dear Cold,

I've been avoiding you for awhile now.  I've managed to dodge the bullet several times at work, schools I visit and even through the last week that my husband was sick....  Now that you have caught up with me and done your business, can you please just go away?  I'm sick and tired of being sick & tired!  You've caused me headaches, tiredness, coughs, soar throats, stuffed up nostrils, sleepless nights, money spent on medicine that doesn't seem to be working and my sanity!  I think you can consider this one a Job.Well.Done. 

Sincerely,
Miserable Me

10 comments:

Taryn said...

oh no! I am so sorry. get better!

Shannon Dew said...

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks! I have been pretty lucky so far *knock on wood*

Pamibelle said...

Feel better! I actually am enjoying the cold right now but that is because I am hugely pregnant and sweat all the time.

Pamibelle said...

Feel better! I actually am enjoying the cold right now but that is because I am hugely pregnant and sweat all the time.

Rachel H. said...

I'm feeling the same way and don't even feel up to posting much this week, because I'm feeling so crummy!

Brittany Ann said...

I'm sorry. I really hope you feel better!

Kait said...

Yuck! I hope you feel better soon!

PammyJean said...

Is this why you are not on Gmail chat today? I'm bored....if you're home come talk to me.

Oh and get some tea & feel better!

Lucy Marie said...

Ick. Feel better sweetie!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hope it's vacated by now! Ick!