Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Award!

Thanks to Emily over at The Lamb Family, I got my FIRST award ever!! :-)



She awarded me: This Kreativ Blogger award!

Here are the Rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
here it goes.....

1.  I am obsessed with organization.  Especially when it comes to my planner, if I lost that puppy, I'd be lost!
2.  I love hot apple cider of any kind!  It's sort of another obsession I have in the fall/winter time to keep me warm!
3.  I'm terrible at listening to voice messages.  I usually just call the person right back without listening to what they wanted on the message.  It drives some people crazy.
4.  I also hate talking on the phone for long periods of time.  I get bored, even if we are having a good conversation.  I think I need to learn to pay more attention!
5.  I want two children, a boy and a girl.  Preferably twins, but I don't think that's something I can choose!
6.  I went to school for Criminal Justice with the intention of working with juvenile delinquents, until I realized nobody would hire me without previous experience, which I couldn't' get because nobody would hire me... It's a vicious cycle...
7.  I love margaritas and bloody mary's.  They are my drink of choice anywhere I go even though they are both so bad for me.  However; we rarely go out, ever....

So, with that being said, I now nominate the following:
Cat from The Answer is You
Becky from The Branches
Emily at Imperfect
Miss I "Dew" from Life after I Dew
Shaina at Post Smith
Summer at B is for Brown
Chelsea at Life is Beautiful

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Congratulations!!!

I did not know any of those things about you . . . I love apple cider too. I don't like coffee- or hot chocolate- so far is the only time i get to be part of the group and drink a hot beverage. yea!