Monday, October 26, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words.....

Or a thousand pictures is worth a thousand words?? ahh I don't know, regardless, here are some pictures of the happenings around our home! Nothing too exciting, so don't get your hopes up!  Just a few pics that we snapped :-)


Our kittiies are obsessed with suitcases.  This is Miss Allie


This is one of Josie's favorite spots to stare at the birds!



Allie loves to crawl inside of boxes for some weird reason



And here she is again.  She has really pretty blue eyes that you cannot see.


I Love fall in our backyard!



So pretty!

On another note, I participated in a Fall Swap over at History of the Harvey's
Way back in Sept!  My swap partner was Cat at Nashville Newlyweds!!

She sent me the cutest surprise!!

 
Isn't it awesome??  It's a beautiful frame that I cannot wait to put one of our wedding pictures in!
And the notecards!  They are so cute!  Thanks Cat!!!

Well, that's all for now!  Hope you're having a great start to your week!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Our cat is totally weird like that too--she had a fit when we made her get out of Justin's guitar case over the weekend. It's her new favorite place to sleep. Now she just meows at the case.

Shannon Dew said...

cute kitty! That frame is great, I love it! How sweet!

Rachel H. said...

Cat did a great job!! I love your awesome swap package!!