Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Photobucket

Today I am Thankful For:

  • This coming weekend!  I have Friday & Monday off and the hubby and I are going on an extended Anniversary weekend!
  • Rainy mornings.  I was able to sleep in this morning while it was cold and rainy and it was great!
  • Wine.  We will be drinking some very good wine to help celebrate our 1st anniversary this weekend!
  • My parents.  They are taking our puppy, Bear, this weekend so we don't have to worry about him.
  • My in-laws.  They are sending us off with some wine and fresh baked bread to indulge in over the weekend.
  • My husband.  My entire life I dreamed of what my life would be and I have to say that I am not disappointed with how it turned out.  My husband is amazing and I love him so very much.
  • Today.  It is my Friday!! :-) 
What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

eee! Today was my Friday too!

Meredith said...

I am so jealous that it was your Friday!

Have a great time on your trip!

Rachel H. said...

I'm so jealous that you have today off! I can only wish and hope that I can leave a little early today!

Lucy Marie said...

Have a fabulous weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it.