Friday, October 2, 2009

What day is it?

It's Friday!

Today I am thinking about all sorts of things (I'll share those at a later date)...

Mostly about this weekend!  You all know, I am not actually posting this today, but I have scheduled it to post in my absense.  I wanted to give you a sneak peak of where we will be spending our first anniversary!  We will be staying here, in a whirlpool suite!  I'm not sure of many  more details yet, as my hubby has planned those.  I'm sure I will not be disappointed! 

I do know that we will also be checking this out, because after all, one of our first dates was to a haunted house, just 3 years ago!!  (If you click on the link, beware that it does look kind of creepy!)

I will be back to post next week about our fun-filled anniversary weekend!! :-) Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Happy Anniversary and you guys will have a GREAT time...I wanna do something spooky for halloween that ride looks awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Hope your husband and you have a great get away and a Happy Anniversary!! I love getting away with my hubby!!

Rachel H. said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope it's great!! I'm sure it'll be full of surprises! :)

Julie said...

That place looks so neat! I'm sure you're having a great weekend. Happy anniversary!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Now that's the way to celebrate!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Sounds like fun! Happy anniversary!