Lois Lane II over at Fearfully, wonderfully made did a What's your Answer Wednesday post.
Here are her questions:
1. What was the hardest class (high school or college) that you had to take?
2. What do you think about take home finals? Blessings or a curse?
3. What was the best birthday you had?
4. How did you spend your last birthday (or, if your birthday is coming up, how are you planning on spending it)?
1. Hardest class.... Probably the one I'm in now. Research!! Uggg
2. Curse.... I usually spend far too much time worrying about my answers and going back over and over again to double check things.... They are also usually harder and take longer!
3. Best Birthday I had was my 16th Birthday. My mom went all out, 6ft sub from Hyvee, tons of people, a huge cookie cake and lots of fun. I'll never forget it, though I've had a lot of other great birthdays too!
4. My last birthday I turned 24. We went out to eat with my family and just had a good time together. Nothing spectacular, but it was fun and relaxing and that's how I like it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is fun...great way to learn about people whose blogs you read!
So fun! What type of research class are you taking? I teach qualitative research methods so I might be able to help you?
Post a Comment