Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Today I am thankful for:

  • Warm sweaters.  This cool weather is getting to me already!
  • Hot tea. It warms me up and I don't know what I would do without it sometimes!
  • Free weekends!  We have been busy all summer and finally have a chance to stay home and relax!
  • Payday.  Today is payday and I love it!
  • Grey's tonight!
  • October.  It's the beginning of fall or apparently winter and also reminds me of just how close the holidays are!
  • Family.  I can never forget to be thankful for them!
  • Plans.  I love making plans with the hubby and we have some big plans in store over the next year or 2! :-)
What are you thankful for??

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I am thankful for good books and hot chocolate! Now, if only I were home to enjoy them!

Lindsey said...

Great list! I am also thankful for paydays and hot tea!=)

Rachel H. said...

I love making plans!! It's so much fun, and I love making lists. I should've added that to my list this week! :)