Did anyone watch the Today show this morning? I have two questions for you all.....
What did you think of Rush Limbaugh?
&
What do you think of The Dugger Family? They were on today, but I couldn't find the link to The Today Show for them....
Please, if you're going to leave comments, make sure to respect everyone's views. I'm not saying anyone is right here, I'm just curious to hear what people have to say... I will give my opinion after you all tell me yours.
Edit: I have to be to work at 8:00 am cts, so this would have been on before that. I guess I forgot that the Today Show is about 3-4 hours long and I do not have enough time for that.... lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't see it but I think the Duggars are trying to set some record with their births. I also feel they sacrifice good one on one parent time with each of their children due child volume. I think they're nice people but there has to be a stopping point. It's not the life for me since I grew up an only child and I enjoyed it.
I didn't watch either...I'm out of the door on the way to work before it even comes on! Ha-Ha! :)
I didn't watch either, but J had no idea who The Duggars were until last week!
I don't really watch their show, so I can't say from observation, but I also worry that the kids aren't getting one-on-one time with the parents.
I got your gift over the weekend! Thank you so much- I love it!!!!
Post a Comment