On another note: Since the weather will be so cold and crappy this weekend, I'm thinking throwing on some homemade soup in the crockpot & baking some cookies! I've got loads of homework to do, which I'm not excited about, but at least I'm not missing out on any good weather!
We have NO plans for this weekend. Did you hear that?? NO PLANS! This may be a first.... Heres the things that I may or may not do this weekend:
- Cook 2 delicious crock-pot soups
- Bake cookies
- Do a bit of Christmas shopping (after all, it does feel like winter, why not)
- Homework, not the most exciting part of the weekend.
- Cuddle up on the couch with my hubby and watch some movies.
- Go to dinner on Saturday night. We got a 20% off for our anniversary and I am bound and determined to use it! haha
- Relax
- Catch up on sleep
- Maybe treat myself to a pedicure
- Stop by the farmers market one last time for the year!
On another note: I still have to do laundry and dishes, but that didn't sound like anything fun to post about!
Have a wonderful Friday and a fantastic weekend everyone!
4 comments:
Sounds like a fabulous weekend to me! I wish it was snowing here instead of flooding! :)
Sounds like a great weekend...enjoy it and stay inside and keep warm. :)
I don't know where in Iowa you live but it was the same temp here in NE!! What happened to fall? Ugh.
Sounds wonderful. I hope it went well :D
Post a Comment