Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kayla's Christmas List

I've seen a few bloggers do Christmas lists.  I thought to myself, "what a great idea!" What a better way to let the hubs know just exactly what's on my list this year! :-)

My parets also wanted a list, so I'm sorta killing two birds with one stone with this post.

Old Navy:

I found this cute cardigan that would go with a lot of outfits!


I'm slightly obsessed with Sweater Coats and want this fun one!


 And this one!


And lastly, this one.


This fleece hoodie would be great to wear in the winter to workout or to work.


How cute is this Ruffled hoodie!! 



New York and Company

I love New York and company's pants, they are comfy and inexpensive!  Chek out these babies! 


and these


On to shoes:

I need some comfortable shoes for work and I can never find any! Someone blogged about these and I'm so sorry, but I cannot for the life of me remember who!  Please tell me and I will give you credit!

Anyway, I think these look so comfortable and would look cute with work pants or jeans.


I would like a massage, but I can't get you a picture of that.  The lady's name I go to is Martha Noah (hint hint) here in the town that I live....


I would like something like this  it doesn't have to be the exact one, but I want it to hold our GPS and it's charger in it.

This book:  Something Blue

 

That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll come up with more later and do a 2nd Christmas list.  I also want a nice camera, but I haven't decided on which one yet.  I'll let you know when the time gets closer! :-)  What do you want for Christmas?  It's sneaking up and will be here before you know it!!!




7 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I just got that hoodie! And I love it!

Lucy Marie said...

Looks like you and I have VERY similar taste. I love all of those items.

Anonymous said...

love the sweaters!

Rachel H. said...

Cute stuff! I need to do this...Grant and I were just talking about what to get each other last night!

Shaina said...

LOVE your list! Isn't it fun to put it together??! I am going to do a gazillion more editions of my list. I am just having too much fun. :)

And - love that ruffled hoodie! So cute!

Meredith said...

I love that ruffled hoodie too!

Honestly, for the first year ever, I would kind of rather save our money than have any Christmas presents! Probably because I know we'll really need it come January!

Kait said...

Eeeek! Everyone keeps asking for Christmas lists for Jess and I too! Maybe we should get those together...