Monday, November 30, 2009

I did it!

After 14 months of marriage, I've finally ordered wedding pictures!! :-)  Just a small victory over here at the Crane's, as I've been putting it off for some time now! (14 months to be exact!)  It's a process as I'm sure a lot of you brides know! And the fact that my photographer didn't use a digital camera (don't even get me started), we have less pictures to go through, but we don't get to see them online! :-(  So anyway, I'll be happy in the moment for now and forget the things I cannot change!

Update on how Thanksgiving went at our home to come later this week.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I've officially started decorating for Christmas, as I can see, many of you have as well!  Isn't it great?  I love Christmas!!

Happy Monday! :-)

8 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Yay for Wedding Photos! Can't wait to hear your Thanksgiving update!

Penny said...

Fun!! Does that mean we get to see them?? =D

Kait said...

Woohoo for getting wedding pictures ordered :) I have all our pictures, I just need to print them! Yikes!

Emily said...

Yeah! Do we get to see them?

Meredith said...

Yay for wedding photos!

Kait is lucky and has ALL her pictures because her dad was her photog!

Meredith said...

Though actually, I have all the ones her dad shot for me too :)

Lucy Marie said...

Oh it took me forever to get mine too. Not quite that long though. But that's okay ... you've got many many years to enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled upon your blog! Super cute :) Excited to be following! Happy Monday to you too! XO