By baby fever big time!
I find myself ooing and awwing at all of the things at Target that resemble babies.....
Everytime I hear of a new friend who's pregnant (and mind you, this has happened about 4 times in the past 2 weeks), I find myself wishing it were me.
I find myself worrying about the possibility of not being able to get pregnant. We've done things the "right way", we've grown up, gone to college, fallen in love, gotten married to our best friend and then started talking about having a baby. My mind rushes to all of the what if's about pregnancy. What if I'm one of those women who cannot carry my own child, what if we cannot get pregnant, what if something happens, what if what if what if.
I realized that these are all things that I cannot control and if God wishes for my husband and I to have a child, then we will, on his time schedule. So I'm putting an end to the worrying (or so I hope) and I'm going to leave it up to He who is in charge.
Don't get me wrong, I am so very very happy for all of my friends who have witnessed the miracle of birth and who are pregnant, because there is no better gift! So I am so happy for all of you out there who are pregnant and I feel for those of you who cannot conceive.
So, with that said! To all of you mommies out there, all of you who have children, are going to have a child or want to have children, you're all in my prayers because it is such a great miracle to be a mom and I cannot wait until I have my chance.
I know my husband will be a fantastic father. He is so enthusiastic about everything he does. Whether it's cars, engineering, speakers, boats, etc.... He's passionate and I know he will be a good teacher. So I do not worry about how our family will change once we do conceive, I am just ready and willing to accept all of the joys, sorrows and pains that come along with being a mother. I am ready for all of it! :-)
Bring it on world, I can and will survive anything that comes my way. :-)
P.S. Have you seen the baby clothes at Old Navy! I seriously wanted to buy some the other day, but thought my hubby might think it was quite odd :-)
Happy Friday everyone! Have a wonderful weekend!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
I'm right there with you! I have the Ultimate Baby Fever, and I can't wait to have children. I'm also afraid of not actually being to have children when the time comes, so I feel ya on the "what if" fears.
Jamie
http://hisnhertowels.typepad.com/jamie/
LOL--J and I had this very conversation about 9 months ago!
ohh let the baby making begin :) you'll have no troubles...I have a feeling!
I'll be anxiously awaiting an announcement here in a few months ;)
hahaha! yessss! its in the water. it SO is ;)
I have baby fever...and I have only been married a month!! My niece is due on xmas and I am surrounded by baby stuff/ talk/ plans. I am ready sooner than I thought.
PS I also worry about not being able to conceive. I wish us both luck!!
Sometimes that baby fever is hard to ignore! :) J has to drag me out of the baby section every time we go somewhere with cute clothes! :) Good luck whenever you do decide the time is right! :)
Well start vavy makin already! haha I have a feeling u will have no problems at all and cant wait til you are prego! hehe
P.S. Omg Old Navy DOES have the cutest baby clothes! Well pretty much all kids clothes are adorable there. Im seriously thinkin bout gettin a card there! haha
I'm right there with ya, it's so hard to ignore and you feel like every baby is staring at you!
Yay!! Reading all of these posts from us pregnant women makes you want one even more! :) And I think you'll be a great mother! I can't wait for the big announcement when you are PG!! :)
definitly sounds like me, i've been cooing way too often lately
We are baby fever twins! I am SO ready to be a mommy! Mr Husband and I pray every night for God to tell us when it's time. I'm hoping sooner rather than later. I have the same fears too, how long will it take? will it be a healthy pregnancy? will we be ready? All I know is we will cross that bridge when we get there.
I hear you- I worry about it too . . . what if what if what if? The story of my life!
Good luck with everything... from a new mommy to you... put your complete trust in God and it will happen.. don't worry about the what if's. I was married for 6 1/2 years before I had my first born, didn't think I could have them, was so depressed.... now I have two babies one year apart. I was told by someone once that they didn't think God would put the desire in someones heart to be a mother and not let her have children... I strongly believe. Good luck!
Girl ... my baby fever is getting old fast! I see babies and pregnant ladies every stinking place I go. WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?!
Post a Comment