Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sugar Doll

The fabulous Brittany Ann at Living in the Moment gave me the The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Ward!


This is my second award ever and I am very excited about it!! :-) Thanks Brittany! 
The rules:  I must list 10 Interesting facts about myself that you don't already know!

This is probably more difficult and I hope I don't lose any of you because I'm not all that interesting :-)

Without further adue:

1.  Thanksgiving is my all-time favorite holiday!  I love the fact that all you do is get together with family and EAT!  Then you may watch some football and then EAT some more!  :-)  If you cannot tell, I love eating!  haha

2.  Even though I love Thanksgiving, so very much, I Love Christmas almost just as much!  I love wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music and spending time with family.  O, and I love decorating for Christmas.

3.  This is related to the above, but I cannot stand when people put Christmas lights up before Thanksgiving, let alone before November!  I know the weather is a bit nicer, but come on.... Thanksgiving is a holiday too and it deserves just as much respect on it's reserved day!

4.  I have worse handwriting than a 12 year old boy.  No.Joke.

5.  I have no self control when it comes to brownies, cake or cookies. I think I need an intervention.

6.  I cannot have company over unless the house is at least picked up.  Even if it's hubby's friends, I have to scramble to clean before they come over.

7.  My hubby and I are getting a camera for Christmas (with the help of my parents) and so we've put a limit on Christmas spending for each other.  I've bought him one small thing, but otherwise he is SO hard to shop for.  He pretty much gets what he wants within reason, so buying him something is so very hard.  He'll tell me what he wants, but I hate giving gifts when people know exactly what it is.  There's something about surprising people with a gift that I love.  I love getting them something that I think they will love and then seeing the reaction on their faces.

8.  Whenever I go shopping, I'll end up always returning something.  I have a thing about not trying clothes on at the store.  I hate dressing rooms and the idea of trying clothes on in them. 

9.  I too have road-rage.  Sometimes I'll go so far as to honk unnecessarily and I may have tailgated a time or two in my whole 8 years of driving :-)

10.  Surprises are my favorite.  Though, 10 9 out of 10 times I'll try to figure out what it is.  Hubby is great at giving bad hints so that I can never guess what it is.  I don't actually want to know what the surprise is, but there's something about surprises that makes me go crazy and try to figure it out anyway.  He's learned to be pretty sneaky when giving me surprises.

Now, 10 of you lovely ladies are very deserving of this Fabulous Sugar Doll Award!  Those lucky 10 are:

Becky at The Branches
Sara at That's Sassy
Lucy Marie at Lucy's Life
Summer at B is for Brown


Thanks so much Brittany!  It was fun learning new things about you! :-)

4 comments:

Jamie @ Plum Crazy said...

Thanks for the shoutout!!!

I have such bad handwriting too! I get made fun of for it, but maybe bad handwriting is really a sign of a genius?

Great list!

Jamie

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! Love it! Glad you enjoyed it!

Rachel H. said...

This is fun...I have no self control when it comes to cookies and brownies and all sweets! And I have road rage!! Ha-Ha!

Lucy Marie said...

I am the exact same way about surprises! I love them and I always try to figure it out but I get upset if I actually do figure it out.

Thanks for the award. I will try to remember to post it but I'm horrific at doing them.