Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy (late) Halloween

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween weekend!!!  I especially enjoyed sleeping an extra hour on Sunday morning! :-)

I've seen so many cute costumes already on the blogosphere, but I can't help but let you all in on a little secret of mine.

I mildly dislike with a passion dressing up.  I'm not sure if I was scared as a child or what the deal is, but I cannot stand dressing up.  Whether it be a wig, funny glasses, mismatching outfits or a full blown costume, I just cannot get myself into it.  I don't like it at all.  Not sure why, I love seeing the kids in their costumes and I have a hysterically great time seeing adults in their wacky costumes, but it's not for me. 

Anyone else hate dressing up or am I alone in this department?  I'm not a fun hater, I promise! :-)

5 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I'm the same...I hate dressing up, and I was relived that I didn't have to this year! :)

Shannon Dew said...

I don't hate dressing up but my costume was a complete FAIL this year... I tried to be a mummy, not so much! UGH!

Lucy Marie said...

FUN HATER! Just kidding :)

I love dressing up .. although I don't normally do it. This was the first year I've dressed up for halloween in a LONG time. And I only did it as a joke, really.

Taryn said...

I haven't done it lately- but I can't say that I hate it. I am sorry that you don't like it. At least you still enjoy the holiday. = )

Jami - XOimagine said...

Maybe you'd like dressing up more if you and your husband dressed up together in a couples costume?

Your Nov goals are great! I may just decide to try that also!

I love your blog background :) Great follow!!