Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

What are you thankful for?  So, right about now I'm whipping up a turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy and green bean casserole, awaiting the arrival of my In-laws, my parents, my brother & future-sis-in-law and my brother-in law. I cannot wait until our home is filled with the delicious smell of Thanksgiving and the sound of family.  So, I've planned ahead of time to provide you with my Thanksgiving Post.  I'm sure many of you are busy today but, I just want to wish all of you a very happy and family filled Thanksgiving Day!

I thought there would be no better day to do a Thankful Thursday than Today, Thanksgiving Day 2009! 

I am thankful for:

  • My family.  There is nothing more important in this world than my family. I love them and do not know what I would do without them. (This includes all family members, extended family & In-laws!)
  • Good Food.  I am hosting Thanksgiving for the 3rd time and I am very excited.  I love that everyone is willing to come to our home (even though we live a ways away).  Everyone brings something to share, we make the turkey & the potatoes & gravy.
  • Thanksgiving.  This is my favorite holiday!  I love eating delicious food and relaxing all day long.
  • My job.  I am thankful that I have a job and even more thankful that I get Thursday & Friday off!
  • Great weather.  I think this is probably the first Thanksgiving day that we haven't had snow on the ground.  It's suppose to be about 40 degrees and beautiful!
  • God.  I am so thankful that I believe in something bigger and grater than myself.  With Faith anything is possible.
What are you thankful for on Thanksgiving of 2009?

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Happy THanksgiving!

Lucy Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend! I hope you enjoy your day.

Rachel H. said...

Hope you had a wonderful day!! We are all so blessed! :)