Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A lovely surprise!

Last week I came home to a package on my doorstep!  Taryn from The Colorado Desert sent me a homemade grocery bag!  I just love it.  It's big and sturdy and will be so much  nicer than getting all of those darn plastic bags!  I told her to open an ETSY shop because I, for one, cannot sew for the life of me!  I would love to have a place to go and buy these bags!


 

So, I'm terrible at taking pictures of things.... You don't have to tell me twice! :-)  Anyway, I hope I gave you a great idea of just how cool this bag is!  I've already put it to use and I love it!

6 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I love it!! Such a nice surprise! :)

Penny said...

That is awesome! She's an awesome sewer!

Meredith said...

Lucky girl! How exciting--I love getting mail!

Lucy Marie said...

So fun!

Taryn said...

Glad you like it dear.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks super sturdy. Not all of them do. She should open up an Etsy shop!