Friday, November 20, 2009

I Believe

I believe in:

Love ... Maybe not at first sight, but I do believe in Love.

Miracles

The power of God

Date nights even after you've been married for years and years

Finding the good in people

Not holding grudges

Forgiveness

Celebrating Valentines day, in whichever way you please

The power or Prayer

Being Thankful

Family

The Little things

Friendships-
the kind that stay strong even though you don't talk or see each other every day

Getting what you put into things

Love only fades when you stop noticing the little things

Love is great, but it's hard at the same time.

Divorce isn't always the answer, maybe it's searching a little harder to find the person you fell in love with.

Hardwork:
It does pay off

The saying:  Good things come to those who wait

Living life the way you want to live it.

Showing and expressing your love at all times to those who matter most in your life.

Saying I love you as often as possible, because you never know when you may not get that oppourtunity again.

This is a list of things that I believe in.  What do you believe in?

Thanks to whomever posted their own "beliefs" post, I cannot remember who.  If it was you, let me know and I will give credit!  I just think it's important to remember the things that we believe in and stand true to those beliefs!


5 comments:

Meredith said...

What a great post!

Lucy Marie said...

I believe in all of those things, as well. Thanks for sharing this. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Rachel H. said...

Beautiful...I can relate to many of those, especially today. It hasn't been an easy day for me, so it definitely helps! Thank you!

Shannon Dew said...

What a great post! Lovely!

Carrie said...

I just found your blog, it's so cute.

What a great list of beliefs!