We also snagged this beauty for a very very nice deal.
What do you all think? Think I'll be able to take some fancy pictures with this bad boy?? I'm pretty excited! Any suggestions on other things we'll need for it? We also got a carrying bag for it, but what size SD HD card do you think we should get? Is there a smaller lens than the 18-55mm? It seems like we'll always have to take the lens off to store it and won't be able to just take it out and snap a picture real quick. Any suggestions?
I'll also need to figure out how to use it! haha It may take me years months, but I have faith! :-)
I'm pretty excited! However, since it is partly a gift from my parents, my mom is making us wrap it and open it for Christmas at their house! Which means, I don't get to use it until the 19th! Sad, I know!


3 comments:
I think that's awesome...LOVE it! :)
I think that I have a 1G and a 4G SD card. The 4G card was only like $30 or so, and even shooting in RAW + jpeg, I don't think I've ever filled it up. The 1G is fine too, but seems to shoot a little more slowly than the 4G.
As for what else you should get, I don't think you should get anything yet! It gets a lot of flack, but I think the kit lens (18-55mm) is a GREAT lens, and it really is what I use 85% of the time. I store the camera with the 18-55mm lens on it. I pop on my zoom lens when I'm shooting my brother's football games, and sometimes a different lens for portraits, but it's usually the 18-55mm.
If you do need another lens, you'll have a better idea of what you want after shooting for a couple months.
YAY! So exciting!
I am so jealous! I want a new camera similar to that. Congrats on getting that!!!
Post a Comment