1. Which physical trait do you now accept--maybe not love, but accept--and no longer feel extremely self-conscious about? My nose... Everyone always told me I have a big nose, but people also recognize that I'm part Greek and they can tell who my mother and grandfather are because of it :-) haha
2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom "Family Ties" came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom? O gosh.... I have no clue, sorry!
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn? I use to be able to speak some Spanish, but yea.... Not anymore.... Although, I'd love to speak Canadian just like Lucy! :-) Now that's talent!
2. This week Meredith Baxter Birney, best known as the mom on the favorite 80s sitcom "Family Ties" came out of the closet, which led me to formulate this question: Who do you think is/was the best TV mom? O gosh.... I have no clue, sorry!
3. Do you speak any foreign languages? Are there any you'd like to learn? I use to be able to speak some Spanish, but yea.... Not anymore.... Although, I'd love to speak Canadian just like Lucy! :-) Now that's talent!
4. Who is your personal hero? My mom. She is such a hardworker, worked full time while raising two kids while my dad worked two jobs and went to school at the same time! I know it was hard, but she never gave up and I hope to be even half the hardworker that she is!
5. What is one holiday food that you find extremely difficult to resist over- indulging in? Mashed Potatoes and gravy and all things Christmas desserts! (It's a sickness....)
6. Tell me about a Christmas decoration that has special meaning or sentimental value. Ya know, would you believe me if I said we don't even have a Christmas decoration to represent the year we got married? I have, however; made a Christmas ornament from personalizationmall.com every year with our Christmas card picture on it and the date, so those special meaning!
7. How do you feel about snow? Hmmm Love it when I'm inside the house, hate it when I have to go outside and drive in it! We just got 14" over the course of the last 36hours, so you might now want to be talking about snow with me right now! But I do live in Iowa, one must expect snow on occasion!
8. On average, how many hours of sleep do you get each night? :-) Don't hate me.... I get at least 9-10 (that is so weird Lucy!). I love me some sleep! I cannot function if I get under 8 hours, so I do my best to up it a bit! haha
9. Tell me about your first crush. 13 years old and way too young and too stupid to know what a good guy was! Enough.Said.
10. You're stuck in a room for 2 hours with only a chalkboard and chalk. What will you write/draw? Probably stick figures and random lists of things that need to be done or purchased
11. Do you dress for the current temp or for the day's forecast? probably current forecast because I hate being cold!
12. Favorite Christmas movie is? Wow, there's a lot! Elf, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown's version, o, I'm sure there's more....

3 comments:
Loved your answers. Thanks for the shout out. I know that you are jealous that you can't speak/read Canadian. You should be. :) Have an awesome day.
This is cute...I'm going to have to do this sometime, if I get a chance! :)
Thanks for stopping by! I'm tres jealous of your #8. It's been a loooonnnnngggg time since I could say that. I guess about 4 years now, a little before child #1 came along. I do have hope that one day I will have what I consider to be a full night's sleep once again!
Post a Comment