Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

  • Christmas time!! I LOVE everything Christmas!  
  • 11 more days of work until I have 11 days off then one day on then 4 days off again! 
  • The semester ending.  I have exactly one more week and one day of class until I'm finished! Until Jan!
  • 3 more grad classes!  That's right folks, just 3 more classes and my practicum and I'm finished with my masters!!
  • Cute scarf's & mittens.  Enough said.
  • My husband.  For putting up with my Christmas spirit! haha He thinks all of my decorating, Christmas music listening and love for wrapping is crazy.  
  • 2009.  It has been a great year and it's almost over!  I am so excited to find out what is in store for 2010!  
What are you thankful for??

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hooray for only three more grad classes! That's awesome!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Woop woop for cute scarves and the end of grad school being in sight. I can't wait until the hubs is closer!

Kait said...

I'm so thankful for fleece blankets right now! Jesse has been trying to freeze me out lately!

And hello, yay for only 3 more grad classes! :)

Shannon Dew said...

I'm excited for 2010 too!!!