Friday, December 18, 2009

Suggestions Please...

We just bought this camera: a Canon - EOS Digital Rebel T1i 15.1-Megapixel Digital SLR.

I'm looking for ideas for software to purchase in order to edit my photos..... Know that I have never in my life edited a photo and so I know nothing about this kind of software.

Does anyone have suggestions on something that would be good software, easy to use for a beginner, but good enough to produce great photos?  And all fairly inexpensive?

Thanks much and enjoy your weekend!  I'll be back next week with a weekend update and hopefully a giveaway to post about! :-)

I did say I'd give you a clue, didn't I?  Well, the product hasn't been completely okayed yet, but lets just say that if you have one, you love it and if you don't, you want one!  It's something that will make meal time a whole lot happier :-)

1 comment:

Recessionista said...

Kayla .. I was checking your blog because...well you shall find out and saw this post. I own the Canon Rebel xsi and I LOVE it! Best purchase ever. I use photoshop elements to edit pictures and wouldn't recommend anything else. I currently have edition 5 but just purchased 8. I saved a site in my bookmarks with great prices. They are all under $100. There are a few tricks and tips to learn at first then you just need to spend time playing around. I have some actions that I love and it makes editing so much easier. I would be happy to give you some tips and send you to a few blogs that do step-by-step tutorials.

Good luck!