Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow

Seriously ladies.... 14 inches of snow!  That's what we have so far!  It's 8:46pm and our street has yet to be plowed!  The hubby and I both couldn't go to work today and if they don't plow, we won't be going tomorrow either! 

I wish I could say I got a lot done today because of the day off, but here's what I did:

-Watched My Sisters Keeper  (I think everyone should watch this, it was so great and it was so sad! But a story overall)

-Finished my homework (which was due tonight anyway)

-Played video games with the hubby!

-Relaxed

-That.Is It.

Hope you all enjoyed your Wednesday! :-)

5 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

14 inches???? This Florida girl's mind is blown!

Cat said...

Aww I miss snow like that! Hope you're enjoying the time home with your hubs!!!

Risa said...

We got 8-10" here in Omaha. Ugh. I almost got stuck yesterday coming home. The plow barely got to our house late this afternoon! I couldn't go to work either. I did get a lot done today thought ;-)

Shannon Dew said...

OMG 14" really? I'd love to be snowed in with the Mr for a couple of days!

Lucy Marie said...

Wow! 14 inches! We hardly have any yet. I love snow days - except getting snowed in here doesn't mean a quiet day with my hubby. Snow Removal is part of his job, so when it snows ... he works around the clock!!