Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Camera

I posted before Christmas about our new camera purchase.  I'm very happy with what we ended up getting, but I still have a LOT to learn about the camera.  As of right now, I'm still mastering the art of learning how to take a damn picture! :-)

Anyway, here are a few pictures I snapped after we opened the camera.


Christmas 2009 (obviously!)


The in-laws


Out at my parents house


Parents house again


Bear & his cousin, Addie, "fighting" over a treat


My Parents dog, Samantha


Playing in the snow


And again....

Needless to say, Bear slept pretty well on the 1.5 hour drive home! :-)

These are just a few of the pictures I took, but there will be more to come.... Have a wonderful Tuesday! :-)

4 comments:

Leslie G said...

How awesome you got a new camera! I took a class when I got a new camera and learned a TON of stuff I never would have learned on my own.

Alissa said...

It sounds like you got a good one. I am still in the pursuit of one that works for me. I have gone through about 3 and my current one is now deleting pictures I take automatically oy.

Meredith said...

The pics all look great!

Shannon Dew said...

Pics turned out really good!