Friday, December 4, 2009

Take 1.....2....3....4...




So, over Thanksgiving weekend, we attempted to take our Christmas card picture!

In the past, we've involved all 3 of our pets:
Such as here in 2008. 
But that takes almost a whole year in itself a long time with a lot of pictures and a lot of frustrating people! (Jesse, me, the person taking the picture! )


So, here we are, all 5 of us!  From left to right:
Bear, Allie, Me, Jesse & Josie.

So this year, we've decided that we would only put Bear in the picture.  Just makes life a lot easier!
It took a few takes, but it wasn't too bad. Here are a few of the "crappy" ones.


 


We called it quits after this last one, and decided to use it! 
Not the best, but it will have to do! :-)

So, there you have it!  our 2009 Christmas card picture! 
Happy Friday!! :)

4 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love your pick...although i think the first one is pretty cute too!

Kait said...

You only took 4?! You lucky girl! :) We decided to try and make both our dogs sit together for ours and after an hour of taking pictures got a good one :)

Love the one you picked! What kind of dog is Bear?

KellyV said...

cute pictures! I'm sure you're friends and family will enjoy receiving it :) I think just having Bear was a smart idea!

Rachel H. said...

Great photos...I can't wait to put both Banks and Weston in our Christmas photo next year! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous about getting everyone to stay still and organized, but it'll work eventually! Ha-Ha! :)