With that said, Hubby & I cheated on Christmas this year.
We opened our gifts to and from each other on the 13th! Yes, the 13th! We don't get to wake up on Christmas day just the two of us so we always do it early, but never
I don't have pictures yet, but I'll put them up later...
Anyway, we set a limit for Christmas gifts because we have so many other people to buy for and it just gets too expensive. We agreed on our limit and I went over by about $10, so what did Hubby do? go over by about $15! :-) O, I do love him :-)
I've been telling him how much I want to pick up running again, but that the cold
He got me a pair of under-armor cold-weather black pants with an Iowa Hawkeyes logo on them! Along with a matching running jacket with the Hawks logo again. They are SUPER warm and I love them!!! I also got a really warm Hawks headband that is fleece.
Hubby did an awesome job because I never would have expected that he would buy these gifts for me.
I got him some
So, that's that! We are done with presents for each other. I hated doing it early, but at the same time I knew hubby would love his gift so I couldn't wait any longer! AND he was dying to give my gifts to me! So it all worked out! Next year we are waiting until at least
5 comments:
We are the same way! I always use the excuse that we won't be alone on Christmas so this is more personal...whatever, I just want to open my presents now! I am pretty sure this year he had my present shipped to his parent's house though. So I am going to have to wait until Christmas Eve.
I totally understand...we are waking up together on Christmas morning just the two of us, but we opened our gifts weeks ago. Mainly, because he needed to use his gift sooner, so I ordered it and let him open it. And he let me open mine, because I was with him when he bought it and SO excited about it! :)
LOL--way to go hubby!
We haven't opened ours yet because...we haven't bought them yet!
You guys really were excited! You got some great gifts though!
I can never wait either, but always have to because the husband is a last minute shopper.
Jamie
We agreed to just a little gift this year year too. It's all about our little man. It's his second Christmas!
Post a Comment