Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Treats

Guys, I'm 25.... Really?  How did this happen?  I remember turning 10 and thinking it was so cool to be double digits! Then 13, because I was a teenager..... then 18 & 21.  Why do we wish our lives away when we are younger?  I guess I'll just stop aging at 25, I'd be ok with that! :-)

Do you ever take birthday treats to work with you?  I like to, just for fun.  Since I took the day off yesterday, I was able to make this yummy yummy dessert!  It doesn't look very professional, but trust me, it tasted delicious!  I call it Smores Brownies.

What you need:

1 box of brownies (I didn't have that much extra time, but if you want, you can make brownies from scratch!)
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
marshmallows (I like the mini's)
Graham Crackers

Cook the brownies as directed on the box.  Take out a couple minutes before they are done.  Sprinkle chocolate chips over top of brownies, put back in oven for about a minute.  Then take out, add marshmallow's put back in until marshmallows "raise".  Then take out and place graham crackers on top.

9 comments:

Cat said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Kayla!

Lucy Marie said...

Looks so yummy! Happy Birthday!

Murdock's mama said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! I'm defiantly going to have to make those brownies! You've totally made me crave chocolate today! mmmmm!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Those look to die for.
Happy Birthday!

Alissa said...

Happy Birthday sweet lady! Oh I know I'm 27 and it's like do I have to celebrate anymore. Those brownies look fantastic and so amazing.

Iva Messy said...

Happy {belated} Birthday!! :)

Jessica said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am soooooo stealing this awesome recipe!

Taryn said...

Happy Belated Birthday youngster. = )