Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burning Question....

Here in Iowa, the Powerball Jackpot is up to 125 Million. The odds of me winning this jackpot is 1 in 195,249,054.0000.  No, those may look like terrible slightly bad odds, but there's still a chance right? I'm not a gambler, but when the take home cash option is 60 million, it makes me think twice about buying a ticket. 

The Burning Question of the day is:  If you won the 125 million dollar jackpot and did the cash option of 60 million take home, what would you spend it on?

I'll be back later to tell you what I'd spend mine on! Have fun and dream a little!

6 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

YOWZA!! I may have to go grab one too! :)
I don't have anything unusual...a house, a car, investment properties, etc.

Meredith said...

I wouldn't ever win, because I wouldn't enter in the first place...I have heard that there is an alarmingly high suicide rate for lottery winners due to all the kidnapping threats, death threats, etc! Scary!

Kayla said...

Seriously?? holy cow. That's nuts! I have never ever bought a ticket before, but I have to say I was definitely thinking about it... :-)

Lyryn said...

Boy oh boy! Right now... I would pay off my house and pay all my debts then... maybe go on vacation! Put the rest in savings. :)

Sass said...

Oooo I'd go on holiday...and buy a new house...

and visit my family back home in the UK...

Oooohhhhh and go shopping...

The rest i'd save for our kids and future.

Man, I wish I was a millionaire!

LOL

Elizabeth said...

How awesome!!!! That is BIG!! Hope your week is going well!!