Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Clarification

I wrote this post here, about the etiquette of returning emails, phone calls and text messages.  I however; failed to explain myself very well.  I hope none of you were offended, as it wasn't about you, I promise.  Actually it wasn't about anyone in-particular, just something that I've always felt wasn't very nice.  Katie, so nicely pointed out that of course we can't respond to everyone's comments on our blogs, as it would take all day sometimes not every comment requires a response.  So, do not get me wrong, I am totally not talking about blog posts, whatsoever.  And, I'm sure I forget to respond at times, so don't think I'm up on my high horse either! :-)  Oooo I feel better! haha I'm not a mean person, I swear and I am actually quite reasonable when it comes to things.  Things happen, I get that.  I am guilty of it from time to time, but when it consistently happens, that's another story.

Ok, I'm finished :-)

1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

whew...I'm glad you clarified that..I didn't want to have to not like you...LOL! j/k :)