Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dresses & bridal showers

I neeeeeeeed to find a dress for my future-sis-in-law's two showers.  Have any of you seen any cute ones?  Send them my way! 

Also, My mom and I are planning a shower for the bride-to-be and I'm looking for a couple of shower games. What are your favorite shower games?  I'm not a huge fan of games at any shower, though I think one or two isn't terrible... As long as they don't take all day :-) Help a girl out! :-) Also any ideas on food/decorations would also be great!

Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!!  Weekend recap to come, ehh probably tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

What kind of crowd is it? It depends because I know one funny came but it's minorly inappropriate. Though that didn't stop my maid of honor for playing it in front of my grandmother at my shower!

Lucy Marie said...

I agree with Brittany -- let me know what type of crowd because I know a really fun one that can get a little rude.

Also, I was just at a shower this weekend and they did bingo. You had a blank card and had to fill it out with ideas of what gifts you thought she'd get. If she got it, you got to cross it out. Whoever got the first bingo won .. (it was my, by the way! ha) ... It's a nice one because it doesn't take up a bunch of time and it takes some of the focus off everyone staring at the bride while she's opening gifts, if she's not one to love being the center of attention.

Pamibelle said...

I love the toilet paper wedding dress game. Partner people up, give them a roll of tp and time limit: bride picks winner. Always hilarious. My sister wrapped my other sister and made her have a thong wedding dress. Pictures were priceless.