Just one week left of my 2nd year of grad school! I'm over half way done people! These past two years have gone by so fast, it's ridiculous! Now, this next year is going to go by just as quickly! kthanks!
I'm in the middle of finishing up two more papers for this class. Is it sad that I've lost the will to care about what else goes into these papers? I was tempted to hit the send button yesterday, but didn't... Given it's probably not my best work and it's not due for another week. I'm just done, done done done. I want it to be June 2nd. I will be finished with my class, finished with work and ready to start my summer classes. Which, by the way, aren't all that bad. I get 3 credits done in 8 days and then another 3 credits done in 8 days. It goes by very quickly and I'll be that much closer to being finished with my masters!
O, and here's hoping a job falls in my lap... Because yeah.... that's likely to happen.... ha Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOO HOO!!! This is so exciting! What a great feeling [well other than the actually finding a job part! :]
Post a Comment