Monday, April 5, 2010

Our antique find

Awhile back, I posted that we attended an antique show.  Since hubby was out of town for a week & 1/2, I was unable to post about it, given he had the memory card to our camera!  Today I am here to unveil our find!  We were very excited about it, because we had been searching for a dresser with zero luck. 

Without further ado:


We purchased a dresser with mirror, bed frame w/headboard and foot-board and another dresser. We were quite proud of this find.  It is from the 1920-1930's era.   Please excuse the mess, we were in the middle of rearranging and I didn't have time to pick up! :-)

So, do you like?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love old furniture like that, great find!

Shaina said...

Absolutely gorgeous - I love antiques!!!

Murdock's mama said...

Wow! You guys were lucky to find the whole set!